Set up your business here
Are you looking for a fresh start, why not Chipping Sodbury?
Whether you are looking to relocate, start a new business venture, or identify a suitable territory to operate a franchise or specialist service this delightful Medieval Market town could be just the place for your venture to succeed.
Ten Reasons to start your business in Chipping Sodbury
1) The town is well located with convenient motorway access to the M5 and M4 and close to several key towns including Bath and Bristol.
2) Chipping Sodbury has a BS (Bristol) postcode but is close to the boundary of SN and GL Postcode areas and less than 20 miles from Wales
3) Only 2 or 3 sets of traffic lights to encounter before you reach the approaches of Cardiff, London Heathrow, Exeter, Birmingham, Carlisle, and the National Exhibition Centre.
4) Excellent direct rail links from nearby Yate to the Midlands, Bristol and the South West. Just 20 minutes to Bristol Parkway and Bristol Temple Mead Stations serving Wales and London.
5) The Town offers a wide variety of property of all sizes ranging from modern to period character. Some with living accommodation, long leases, shorter-term lets or buy outright all available. Short-term warehousing and depot facilities also available.
6) An ample supply of local tradesman and sub contractors.
7) Excellent local recreation and cultural facilities and within easy reach of similar facilities in nearby Bath Bristol, Cheltenham, Gloucester and Cardiff.
8) Extensive cable network for broadband Internet access.
9) Chipping Sodbury is within a conservation area and adjoins the Cotswolds, an area of outstanding natural beauty. The nearby Cotswold Way attracts many walkers and tourists to the town.
10) A delightful contrast to the pressures of urban living.
Why not come and see for yourself? The Chamber of Commerce members are happy to discuss their experiences with you, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.